Adaptateur USB vers Série 1 Port RS232 US-101
- 1 Port RS-232 USB to Serial Adapter
- Data rate from 300 to 921,600 baud
- Drivers for all popular operating systems including Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP
- Works where many other USB to Serial devices do not
- Includes 25cm USB Extender cable
- Lifetime Warranty and Support
- US-101-datasheet (0.62 MB)
USB vers Série offre un port série RS232. Débit de transfert de données jusqu’à 921.600 bauds, modules FIFO de 128 octets pour la transmission et 256 octets pour la réception, associés avec des pilotes en ligne de 1 Mbit/s offrant des performances exceptionnelles sur votre ordinateur portable ou votre PC. Les pilotes pour les systèmes d’exploitation Windows 32 bit et 64 bit incluent Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 et Windows 7.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your brilliant product (US-101)!! ...
We tried [many other brands] and a few other USB to serial adapters. None of them worked!.. I’ve been buying and returning like crazy. ...
I finally called IBM/Lenovo out of desperation and somewhere in their internal knowledgebase was a mention of your product working. So I bought one from Buy.com as a test.. it arrived today. IT WORKS! =)
You are likely the only manufacturer on the planet that makes a working serial to USB adapter for IBM/Lenovo. I would sugges
Creative NetVentures, Inc.
...the excellent, bomb proof Brainbox adaptor! Thanks again for your help.VERIPOS - GNSS Field Engineer (EAME)
I would like to thank you for sending out the windows 7 RS232 USB driver.ABM Electrical Contracting Ltd
I have had a lot of problems trying to get my EXFO fiber optic test equipment to communicate with my windows 7 laptop.
I loaded on your software for the driver and within 10 mins I could communicate with the EXFO.
Exfo's technical guys have struggled to find a soloution. Thanks to Brainbox the problem is solved
For some time I have been searching for a USB to Serial adaptor that works correctly with the Fanuc CNC controls fitted on the 600 UK products that I support.Les Robbins
I now use and recommend a USB to Serial adaptor supplied by Brainboxes Limited
They can look after all your RS232 hardware needs, be it getting your Netbook to talk to your CNC or your Desktop serving your CNC machines via RS232 multi port cards.
I find their products very reliable and their support team are very helpful.
After searching a lot on the internet for a good USB to Serial (RS232), I elected the Brainboxes US-101 for the following reasons:
- it really seemed to be a very good device and completely suited for my needs (size, features, technical data) - very good ratings all over the internet
- ready and tested for Windows 7 (64 bits)
- developed and made in Europe from an european company!
- lifetime guarantee
- lifetime support
- Brainboxes seems to be a company really [focused] on having good and reliable products and respect its customers
We have been massively impressed by the Brainboxes USB to RS232 converter. It is the best adapter we have found as it fully supports all 9 pins and has compatible drivers for windows 2000 through to Windows 7 64 bit meaning one solution can be used with all of our machines. We have been able to communicate with legacy PLCs such as the Honeywell IPC range through to modern PLCs such as the Allen Bradley Control Logix range. Unlike many other converters that can be hit-and-miss we are yet to find a device your converter will not work with. We have recommended your product to all of the automa
Coca Cola Enterprises
I have tried many off the shelf USB to Serial adapters. Some break easily, others only work some of the time. Brainboxes US-101 installed in seconds and could communicate with anything I threw at it, I would recommend this device to anyone.Colin Young, Nutek Europe
|Connector||DB9 Connector - 9 Pin Male|
|Tx FIFO Size||128|
|Rx FIFO Size||256|
|Operating Distance||EIA - RS232 Standard|
|Cable||USB extender cable (0.25 metre ~ 1ft)|
|Serial Port Settings|
|Max Baud Rate||921,600|
|Data Bits||7 or 8|
|Parity||Odd, Even, None, Mark or Space|
|Stop Bits||1 or 2|
|Tx/Rx Modes||Point to Point|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 °C to +80 °C / -22 °F to +176 °F|
|Power Consumption||40mA @ 5V|
|Product Weight||0.023 kg, 0.81 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||89x35x20 mm, 3.5x1.4x0.8 inches|
|Packaged Weight||0.151 kg, 5.33 ounces|
|Packaged Dimensions||160x135x49 mm, 6.3x5.3x1.9 inches|
|Operating System Compatibility|
|USB 2.0||480 Mb/s USB 2.0 data rates.|
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-English.US-EN (1.59 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Italiano.US-IT (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Deutsche.US-DE (0.96 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-English.US-EN (1.47 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Espanol.US-ES (0.94 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Francais.US-FR (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Magyar.US-HU (1.09 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Italiano.US-IT (0.94 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Francais.US-FR (0.95 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Polski.US-PL (0.52 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Chinese.US-ZH (1.09 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Chinese.US-ZH (1.06 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Magyar.US-HU (1.05 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Deutsche.US-DE (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Polski.US-PL (1.55 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Espanol.US-ES (0.43 MB)
Typical Product Applications
Communicating with Industrial Equipment
- For programming Siemens S5 PLC's
- US-101 connects to Driver/Controller to enable configuration of Parker Compax Servo Drive/Controller
- USB-Serial with industrial software requiring direct serial connection.
- Communicate with serial devices PLC's, low frequency radio, HMI's control instrumentation
- Some interface modules we use, need a serial port. A regular USB / RS-232 adapter just doesn't cut it.
- To connect my laptop PC to industrial diagnostic equipment.
- Industrial analysis and control of serial Comms
- PC to Machine DNC via serial link. New PC has no serial ports so USB 2 COM3 is fine.
- Connecting From a Windows XP PC to a Servo controller communicating at high speed.
Engine and Vehicle Diagnostics
- Using as a direct USB to serial port connection for engine diagnostic tooling
- For taking the capture file of Cummins engine data
- PC connecting to in Insight Car Diagnostic Tool
- To communicate with Cummins PowerGen products which require the use of an RS232 port
Configuring Networking devices
- Network equipment such as managed switches
- Connecting laptop to Cisco routers and switches, most of these routers and switches require a RS232 port for connecting to the console
- Cisco Switch Configurations
- Connecting my Mac to serial devices.
- HP ProCurve Switches using Serial Console Cable
- Juniper Networks FireWalls
Interfacing with AV and Home Automation
- Audio visual engineer, control systems for Samsung screens and Orion video walls.
- Automation Products
- Communicating/Testing with AV devices
- With an Hitachi Projector
- Serial port from laptop to connect to NEC monitors, Smart projectors, controlling devices and controlling systems
- Monitoring Clarks Heating Control System
Monitoring Medical Equipment
- Medical Sterlisers with serial port
- Provides RS232 connection to x-ray devices
Communication with Commercial & Scientific Equipment
- Serial Communication port with ANABAT bat detector using a PC with no available RS232 port.
- Connecting GPS to PC
- Interfacing with a Davis Automatic Weather Station and Datalogger.
- Serial port adapter for running scientific instruments.
- To control serial based instrumentation equipment.
- to talk to Suunto Zoop dive computers over rs232
- As a serial connection for a scale to weigh our product hourly.
- PFC Flight Simulator controls
- DMM's (Digital MultiMeters)
- Garmin Etrex GPS devices
- Level Developments Inclinometer measuring slope of model railway track
- Connect a touch screen PC to building management systems via USB serial connection.
Interfacing with Legacy Equipment
- Access serial port from Lenovo thinkpad USB port
- On a laptop that does not a have serial interface
- Advanced graphic calculators from Texas Instruments
- Match Netbook and serial interface